- Five telephone examples (On a different server, from more than twenty years ago.)
A business call, a family call, and three prank answers. These were by request for a business class that I taught in Takino-cho more than twenty years ago. Yeah, they were interested in the prank answers, too.
- A prank call that went too far (On the same server as above, different from this one.)
Or my imagination went too far. I dreamt this up while driving between classes in Takino-cho. It's a little high school romance that gets started from a prank call. I want to turn it into a novel for high school kids, sometime.
- A restaurant reservation example that I wrote for the June 2015 PTA parents' class.
(Part of the Andy Adams and Jun Tanaka families threads.)
- A hotel reservation example that I wrote for the February 2016 PTA parents' class.
- (More, as I find or post them.)
(Other threads of thought in this blog.)